For ten years we have been a trusted provider of surgical and laser procedures, working closely with our local NHS trusts as we care for our patients.
- All of our Consultant Surgeons and Doctors also currently work within the NHS.
- For a number of years we previously provided our Dermatology services to the NHS as an accredited care provider.
- We liaise with GPs following consultations and treatment.
- We have close connections with local medical centres and hospitals for the processing of Histology/Biopsy samples.
- Our clinic is regularly inspected by the Care Quality Commission, most recently in July 2019.
Please note that we do not currently take NHS Dermatology referrals. We do still offer private consultations, prescriptions and treatment.
Our £2.5m purpose-built clinic based in Guiseley contains six treatment rooms, three consultation rooms, a fully equipped Minor Operations Suite, two minor operations theatres and free on-site parking including designated disabled bays. These facilities allow us to offer patients the very best care and service from the moment they step into our clinic.