Surgical Nurse Full-Time or Part-Time (see below)
If you think you’d be a good fit for us but the job you want isn’t listed here at the moment, you can still send us your details! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and the role you’d be interested in, and we’ll keep you in the loop.
Surgical Nurse (Part Time or Full Time)
Our Surgical Nurses are a key part of our service. They assess Online Consultations prior to treatment, meet patients for pre-treatment consultations, facilitate clinics, assist our consultants and doctors with minor surgery procedures and review patients in the weeks following their procedure.
We are a successful, privately owned CQC-Registered business in Guiseley. We offer a range of exciting, innovative and safe skin treatments that help improve the lifestyle and wellbeing of our patients. Our Skin Surgery Clinic, offers minor surgical treatments performed by local Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists and Doctors.
Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Surgical Nurse (RGN) to provide professional and caring advice to our Patients, support our Clinic team and assist our Clinicians with surgical treatments.
This is an important role for us and will require initiative, confidence and excellent organisational skills. You will report to the Lead Surgical Nurse and be expected to be flexible with regard to hours of work to support the clinicians and other members of the nursing team. This is a full/part time position and the salary depends upon experience.
We will need you to have a current NMC registration and pin number, experience of surgical nursing and a passion for dermatology and aesthetics would be preferred.
- Work in line with CQC standards
- Consult with patients within the guidelines stated by the Clinic
- Ensure the patients journey is of the highest standard from start to finish
- Develop an individualised treatment plan for patients
- Aim to cross refer patients to other treatments offered by the clinic
- Process online consultation forms and book appointments as appropriate
- Prepare for and assist Doctors / Consultants during clinics
- Support the business in providing the highest clinical standards
- Maintain awareness of any new treatments that patients may discuss
- Ensure patients personal information is protected at all times
- Support the lead surgical nurse in their role, including holiday cover
- Work with the clinic teams to ensure that our desire to provide a high quality patient centred service is maintained at all times
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience
- Current NMC Registration and Pin number
- Experience of working in a commercial clinic, making bookings and taking payments for treatments is preferred but not essential
- IT literate, used to working with electronic patient records, payment systems and email
- Ability to plan, prioritise workloads and manage competing deadlines accordingly
- Excellent communication skills including active listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
If the above interests you and you are not sure if you meet all the criteria, or have any questions, please call 01943 882011 and ask to speak to our General Manager, Rachel Smith, or Lorraine Creber, our Lead Surgical Nurse.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.