“I am going to be 50 next year and I just want to look as good as I can for my age. After serious consideration, I took the decision to have an eyelid lift. Watch this video and find out more about my experience.”
Tracey addressed signs of ageing and tiredness by opting for an Eyelid Surgery. The procedure is called an Upper Blepharoplasty and is carried out by our Consultant Plastic Surgeon Mr David Watt. A blepharoplasty removes folds of loose skin and fatty deposits within them, to produce a less-tired and more youthful appearance.
*Please note that this video contains footage of real life surgery.
Tracey knew she was having a surgical procedure but she was surprised at how convenient the treatment was and how quickly she recovered.
Some facts about an Upper Blepharoplasty:
- The procedure only takes one hour.
- The procedure is carried out under local anaesthetic.
- There is no need for an overnight stay.
- After the procedure, the patient will remain in the clinic and rest until they feel comfortable to leave.
- The patient will be under professional observation during this time.
If you have any questions, call one of our clinical experts on 01943 882011 or email the team with any questions at email@example.com.